Get it from the assets store here
Duplicator Instructions pdf
Duplicator is a set of duplication tools for unity 3d, that you could easily use inside the editor.
-you can generate brick walls with your own brick 3d model using the generate wall
-you can duplicate (multiple objects) on a surface using the mesh image duplicator tool
-you can randomize your 3d objects using the Randomizer tool
– you can create 3D grids with separation using Create 3D grid tool
– you can create 2D grids with separation with Create 2D grid tool
– you can duplicate multiple objects with different parameters using the duplicate special tool
-you can duplicate (multiple objects) on a flat grid using the image duplicator tool
-you can reduce the amount of objects you have using the Reduce tool either by hiding or destroying the objects
watch a preview on youtube
you can get it from the unity assets store here
This is a set of deformers, created for unity3D and published on the assets store
its a set of mesh deformers:
- image deformer: use a black and white image as a deformer, suitable for terrains and other creative ideas, you can use an image sequence and let it deform the mesh too
- sine deformer: deform an object using a sine wave, it can be further adjusted with a curve
- Ripple deformer: deform objects with a ripple wave
- twist deformer: Twist objects, you can further refine with a curve.
- flare deformer: use it to flare up items, and use the curve to modify the flare
- curve shape deformer: deform meshes according to the curve in the inspector
and a set of object deformers:
- image object deformer: use images to manipulate the position of objects in 3d space, you can also benefit from using a sequence of images to create some cool effects.
- object ripple deformer: use it to cause a ripple wave on the objects
- object sine deformer: use it to cause the elements to move according to a sine wave, you can also modify with a curve.
Watch a preview on youtube
You can get it from the unity assets store through this link
This is a collection of 3D elements i created in the past for several different projects and games, for my university and clients.
This package includes around 185 3D elements. these elements are mostly low poly good quality 3D props that can be used in your game to give it that extra detail. some elements are grouped, which means you can easily separate them into the elements that form them and use those for animation, for example you can open up the lids on the dumpster.