you can get it from the unity assets store here
This is a set of deformers, created for unity3D and published on the assets store
its a set of mesh deformers:
- image deformer: use a black and white image as a deformer, suitable for terrains and other creative ideas, you can use an image sequence and let it deform the mesh too
- sine deformer: deform an object using a sine wave, it can be further adjusted with a curve
- Ripple deformer: deform objects with a ripple wave
- twist deformer: Twist objects, you can further refine with a curve.
- flare deformer: use it to flare up items, and use the curve to modify the flare
- curve shape deformer: deform meshes according to the curve in the inspector
and a set of object deformers:
- image object deformer: use images to manipulate the position of objects in 3d space, you can also benefit from using a sequence of images to create some cool effects.
- object ripple deformer: use it to cause a ripple wave on the objects
- object sine deformer: use it to cause the elements to move according to a sine wave, you can also modify with a curve.